Combined Master's Degree and Dietetic Internship


Some states require licensure, which is an additional step necessary to practice as an RD/RDN. Be sure to check with your state of residence to see if licensure will be required.

In New Mexico, licensure is granted through the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department - New Mexico Nutrition & Dietetics Practice Board. For more information, visit their website.

For national licensure information, please visit the Commission on Dietetic Registration State Licensure website.