Combined Master's Degree and Dietetic Internship
- The NMSU DI program is using DICAS for the Spring 2017 Match, please complete the online centralized Internship Application.
- E-mail DICAS Info for more information about this system.
- DICAS will be available in December 2016 for the Spring Match.
- The online application must be completed for our program by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 15, 2017.
- The fee to use DICAS is $45 for the first application submitted and $20 for each additional application.
- When completing the application form, applicants must include:
- The name and contact information (specifically an e-mail address) for each reference, typically three.
- This will trigger an e-mail message requesting completion of a reference form.
- The form will be completed online.
- Students submitting more than one application will need to use the same individuals as references for each application.
- Applicants must also register online with D&D Digital for computer matching and select dietetic internship priority choices by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 15. There is a $55.00 computer-matching fee.
Official Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be sent to:
DICAS - Transcript Dept.
PO Box 9118
Watertown, MA, 02472.